Services are categorised into Financial Services, Strategy and Training.
- Preparation of GRAP/IFRS financial statements.
- Financial mentorship.
- Preparation of MFMA/PFMA realted policies.
- Financial shared services.
- Budget preparation.
- Supply chain management support.
- Budget Analysis and interpretation.
- In-Year reporting.
- Development and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Long term financial planning.
- Turnaround strategies.
- Financial viability investigations and strategies.
- Tariff modelling and setting.
- Risk management and internal controls.
- Revenue enhancement strategies.
- Financial management capability Maturity Model.
Training interventions are offered to clients across all Mubesko Africa’s services, providing the technical and practical learnings to develop world-class compliance practices.
Mubesko Africa's Financial Management and Accounting Support services are comprehensive and aided by the close relationship with the Asset Accounting and Forensic Accounting teams, shared knowledge provides companies with enhanced compliance and financial health.
Mubesko Africa's asset accounting and modeling team specialises in assisting clients to develop an asset model in which they manage their assets and provides the reporting the client requires.
Our approach, tools, and systems are geared to adapt to the client's needs and can be customised to client requirements. Alternatively, the client can start on our standard asset model and processes.
We pride ourselves on working closely with our clients to assist them in reaching their goals, deliverables, and compliance. Our asset models assist the client to create and maintain an updated asset register which allows the client to obtain crucial reporting information which assists the client to make informed decisions relating to the management of the assets. This allows for improved service delivery or revenue generation through optimal utilisation of the assets.
- Development and management of asset models, policies, and processes.
- Develop and implement asset management solutions.
- Assist with asset management related compliance (MFMA, GRAP, and mSCOA).
- Geographic information systems - GIS solutions and hosting.
- Infrastructure management and spatial analysis.
- Web and cloud-based asset management solutions.
- Asset management and asset register GAP analysis with a recovery plan.
- Land audits including Geospatial integration.
- Meter audits including Geospatial integration.
- Asset verification, condition assessment, useful life, residual value, and impairment assessment.
- Assist clients during the internal and external audit of assets.
- Unbundling of infrastructure assets and liabilities.
- Preparation of GRAP account.
- Asset counts.
Values are determined using Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
Mubesko Africa has the specialised skills and experience to resolve allegations of fraud from inception to disposition; to obtain evidence, take statements and write reports; testify to findings; and to assist in the detection and prevention of fraud. Fraud examination consists of specialised knowledge from four fields: accounting and auditing, investigation, law, and criminology.
Areas of expertise include:
- Cyber crime.
- Fraud, corruption, and theft.
- Occupational fraud.
- Financial misconduct.
- Fraud risk assessments.
- Specialised services in association with experts.
- Lifestyle audits.
- Digital forensic examinations.
- Polygraph examinations.
- Data analysis.
- Layered voice analysis.
- Crypto currency considerations.
- Our experts can testify in cases investigated.
- Locating missing persons.